Wed, Jun 4, 2014
Today, I’m twenty-five a quarter of a century old. The death calculator says I’ll live until 85.13 that means I have roughly 71.13% of my life left. Thats a fair bit.
I am very happily married with a cat and a house and professionally I am building my own products and only working on things I love. Its a great stance to be in.
I am very soon going to be launching two of the biggest products I’ve ever worked on and despite a couple of setbacks these are also two of the best products I’ve ever had a hand in creating.
I don’t pretend to have all the wisdom these lists are for me to look back on one day. Perhaps you might enjoy them too.
- Take more photos
- Think twice, act once
- Learn more code, its action not intention
- I have enough
- Success is fleeting, find happiness in the mundane
- TV shows are the new movies
- Compliment your way out of hating
- I need to get better at empathy
- You can’t exercise your way out of bad food choices
- Ideas are not even step one
- Reply to every comment, email and tweet
- I need to socialise more
- Not everyone thinks like I do, explain better
- It’s harder to be kind, than clever
- Time is better than money