2022 a year reviewed
This was a rapidly disapearing year of getting back into the swing of travelling, crowds and things outside the house. I'm excited for next year to bring more conferences, cycling, radio broadcasting and adventure but also not too much.
- Starting a radio show on Future Radio 10/10
- Visiting a glacier in Iceland 10/10
- Exploring Reykjavik, Chicago, Toronto (twice),
Palm Springs, London, Amsterdam, and Munich 8/10
- Razzing around Palm Desert in a Jeep 8/10
- The passing of the Queen 1/10
- Finally a good Star War with the Andor series 7/10
- Traitors TV Show being solid reality TV 6/10
- My X100V, best purchase of the year 8/10
- Wet Legs debut album. 8/10
- I got too into Fortnite. 5/10
- Bike rides exploring Norfolk 8/10
- Remnants of the pandemic 1/10
Resolutions for 2023
I wanted something too look back on and see if I managed to prioritise the things I think important in 2023. Let's see how much life gets in the way.
- 🧘🏻 More calm: Music, podcasts, sitting, cycling, yoga, relaxing. Intentionally relaxing over doom scrolling and endless voids of Twittering.
- 🎒 More learning: Finding out more about the worlds of radio broadcasting, design leadership at scale and more dipping my toes in new things.
- ✨ More appreciation: I'm not good at appreciating the moment over planning the next. I want to take more time to appreciate the people and time I have now.